I am officially done with OUAT, screw it! They ruined the best character they had this season.
Actually, I don’t mind Hook/Emma cause I know eventually, Emma will be with Jefferson. Be patient. She’s allowed to get some action before she realizes her true love is J. ;)
The Dream Man
Is it wrong that when they began talking about the ‘red room’ nightmare, in OUAT. I immediately thought of the red room in Twin Peaks?
Pre-Mad Hatter Jefferson, OMG he needs his own spin off show. Ahhhh, so gorgeous so bad ass and evil and ahhhh I want more!!!
* Also digging Jefferson/Regina right about now ;)
So I’m kind of disappointed in last nights OUAT.
Let me list the reasons why:
- Belle: Oh dear Belle, her character used to be my favorite when I was growing up. She wouldn’t take no shit from no one. But for some reason, the writers seem to forget what character their writing for. In the previous episode she was determined to stay with Rumple to help him for being a ‘monster’. This episode, oh no he’s still using magic, I guess I’ll run away. Terrible!!
- Why is Belle so all over the place?! Please fix her soon! Oh and stop kidnapping her and making her helpless. She can take care of herself, not that we get to see that at all anytime in this show!
- Captain Hook: Why did he have to have a true love!? Wasn’t the point of his character was that no one loved him, hence he grew old, bitter and alone!? Why does everyone have to have a true love in this god dam show!?
- Also why Rumples wife!? Urgh, she was an epic bitch wasn’t she? Leaving her own child for the chance for some mid sea loving from captain hottie. Was beyond happy when Rumple killed her.
- Smee: Oh god no! That guy in the red hat, please no. First BAD CASTING of the show.
- Neverland: I’m annoyed that Rumple is the reason Hook goes there, to not age, so he can figure out how to enact his revenge. Hook your storyline sucks. Where’s Peter Pan!?
- What did they do to Belle’s father? He’s such an asshole. I miss Disney Maurice so much.
- Sad face there was no Regina, Snow or Jefferson in this ep.
The good things about this ep:
- Hook was hot. Very omg drop dead sexy hot. Great casting. There is so much potential for this character so I’m going to wait and see what happens. Hopefully we do get to see that dark, evil, scary Hook that they teased for the last ep, which didnt happen. Grr.
- Rumpelle scenes: even though they’re all over the place. I do adore each and every scene and can get why Belle is still apprehensive about their relationship. Rumple needs to open up more. I was so happy when he told her about his son. Awww.
- Charming has a good body. We need more mining scenes with him ;) Also, I love how he’s helping out being Sheriff until Emma comes back.
- Absolutely no Emma in this ep. Sorry, but she sucks as a lead to this show.
Mad Hatter & Captain Hook in the same episode? My ovaries just exploded.
Is it Sunday yet?
I need song suggestions for Jefferson/Mad Hatter. I will dedicate my next vid to anyone who comes up with a killer song ;)
Tonight’s episode was awesome here’s the reasons why:
In “Hat Trick” they implied Grace’s mother being dead, but also not really. The line he uses is, “because of my work, she lost her mother.” You could read into that she’s still alive but lost, perhaps in an other dimension?! I’m still finding it hard to believe that him travelling through hats would somehow kill her? Perhaps next season we might find out! Even meet her!
Maybe I’m reading waay too much in to this but who knows? I’m still a firm believer that Alice is not Grace’s mother though.
What do you think?